All of The Big Clock Store clocks are handmade with care in the USA. Each face is a quality giclee print which has vivid colors that will maintain their color for years to come. The face is printed on a ½" thick MDF wood (many companies use ¼" wood or plastic). The edges are nicely finished. You will appreciate the solid quality and feel of these beautiful clocks. These are open faced clocks (meaning no glass). The mechanism is recessed in the back so it hangs closer to the wall and has a lifetime warranty (If you are having problems with your mechanism, you don't have to send the entire clock back. We replace the mechanism not the entire clock. After 1 year we will only charge shipping and handling for the replacement). Hands vary depending on clock size and availability.Great for any room at home, work office or classroom. The classic frame will dress up any room’s decor such as your kitchen, living room, bedroom, family room, meeting room or dining room.
This decor piece is classic yet modern and is perfect for any large or small kitchen, living & dining room, entryway, bedroom, hallway, indoor room, bathroom, fireplace, home theater, commercial space, classroom and any interior walls in your office or home.
Easy to see and read analog numeral numbers
We pride ourselves on product quality, honesty, integrity and best customer service. With this philosophy and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, we are sure you will enjoy this beautiful piece.
If you would like this clock customized (you can add a name, quote or logo), please visit our sister store: The Big Clock Store. (Search for the name of the clock you would like using the search bar on that site).
- Our clocks are made when we receive your order. Please give us 2 – 9 business days to make your wall clock. (Most of the time it is 3-4 days). Add shipping time which depends on where you live. We ship from Arizona.
- SILENT QUARTZ MECHANISMS! Our clocks are very quiet. No annoying ticking!! Our clocks sit flat against the wall and do not wobble. The mechanisms are as recessed as possible, which makes for a nicely finished product.
- OPEN FACED — NO GLASS NO GLARE! Easy to read from all angles.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We will replace your mechanism (not the entire clock) for as long as you own it. (Some assembly is required to replace the mechanism). For the first year you own your clock, we will send you a new mechanism at no charge (after the first year we charge a small shipping & handling fee). We will not take returns for non-working mechanisms.
- HANDMADE IN AMERICA BEAUTIFUL **PRINTED** FACE ON ONE SOLID PIECE of 1/2" MDF WOOD PRODUCT (some of the clocks look as if they are composed of multiple pieces, but they are also one solid piece of wood). The face is NOT a sticker. It is printed directly on the wood. Our clocks feel solid because of the thicker mdf wood. Our edges are nicely rounded. It takes us just a few days to make your clock. We are usually much faster than is listed.
- HANDS VARY DEPENDING ON CLOCK SIZE & AVAILABILITY. We try to offer the hands shown, but the larger and smaller hand styles vary slightly.
- RETURN INFO (non custom clocks): We really like happy customers, so if you are unhappy with your NON CUSTOM large wall clock, please notify us within 5 days of receiving it* and send it (with tracking) within 10 days of giving us notification. Once you notify us we will send you a Return Authorization Number. Please note: you will NOT receive a refund without a Return Authorization Number since this is how we track the return orders. It MUST have the original packaging and be wrapped the same way. Clocks will not be refunded if damaged in return shipping. Please pack well and get insurance. We will approve the return and you can send it back. You will be refunded the cost of the clock (minus our shipping cost).
- *IMPORTANT: We do NOT accept returns or exchanges on 60 inch clocks unless they were damaged in shipping (as determined by shipping co.). They are really expensive to ship and to make.